Sunday, April 15, 2007

Adornment: Earings!

To complement my fresh cut I've been looking at earings. The last pair that were in my ears were 4 guage stainless steel tunnels. I always thought that I'd try to stretch my earlobes to 0 (zero) guage or 00 (double zero) guage but now I'm not sure. I might restretch my currently unadorned earlobes back to fit my 4 guage tunnels, but instead of leaving the tunnels/stretchings "empty" I'd like to start wearing earings going through the tunnels in addition the the stretching jewelry.

The earing designs below caught my eye. They are all from the ever-popular Anthtropoligie.com. I think each of the styles below would fit into a few of the looks I tend to incorporate into my personal "style". Click onto the individual images below to find out more about each pair of earings (I'd elaborate on why I like each of them, but I'm tired, and besides the distinctive beauty of each pair IMO speaks for each of the designs themselves.)

The first pair, "mystic earings", is the pair I'm really taken with, but with a price tag of $658 US, I doubt they will reach my longing earlobes. Maybe I'll just have to recreate my own personal knock-off of this pair! (with my own design twist, of course)

No comments: