Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Greetings from Little Mouse


Hello Blog Friends,

I've had a wonderful life so far after just having been made recently (you may have heard a little about me here and here). Just a little background about me; I'm just a few weeks old and I'm stuffed with wool fleece and crocheted with thrifted cotton yarn. My eyes are light pink beads and have been pulled at in a way that they feel (and appear) loose, but I like them just the same. My nose is embellished with a few stitches of peachy-pink embroidery floss. My ears were stitched on in haste because a sweet (sleepy) young girl was in a hurry to see me with my new big ears before she could get ready for bed (great size btw, I can hear very well). I've been chewed on, stuffed into cardboard tubing, and thrown around by several young humans. At times, I lay on fuzzy light brown flooring (carpet?) while watching the flurry of activity that happens around me every day. I eat crumbs of delicous fresh food that gets spread around me often and carelessly (thankfully mostly organic food), but sometimes a huge loud machine comes around and consumes most of my bounty of deliciousness. I'm glad to report that I am often placed on a wooden table (by one of the humans) so that I can escape the wrath of the crumb-sucker. Thankfully, around mid-afternoon I nap, sweet sleep, so restful. Such a lovely life I have.

Yours,

Little Mouse

No comments: